Hamden, CT, United States
As a writer and poet living in Connecticut, I find my own poetic inspirations tend to arise from the wonders lurking in my garden. Join me as I explore the benefits of native gardens, search for everyday insights from the landscape and its many visitors and follow me as I craft my poems and enjoy the work of other poets and writers.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New friends...



I wanted to be sure to share this picture as well... Nugget is the kitten.  A stray rescued from the pound by one of my nephews.  Delta is the bunny... lost and unclaimed on a garden lawn and rescued by my sister.... They are fast friends who now sometimes share a nap.  In this shot, Nugget fell asleep on top of Delta who just wanted to eat her carrot in peace.  

Today's writer's compost:  "Strange bedfellows"

1 comment:

  1. I have seen cats and dogs curled up together (not mine though) but never thought I would see a cat and a rabbit!

    ReplyDelete