Hamden, CT, United States
As a writer and poet living in Connecticut, I find my own poetic inspirations tend to arise from the wonders lurking in my garden. Join me as I explore the benefits of native gardens, search for everyday insights from the landscape and its many visitors and follow me as I craft my poems and enjoy the work of other poets and writers.

Friday, April 24, 2009

April moves forward...


Good morning. Welcome to my blog. I imagine not many people will read this first blog today so for now I'll just write something for my cat Miss Millicent Hissyfitt (Millie as we call her).

Millie, You are a beautiful and interesting creature. Petite but strong-willed. How may I learn from you? (Other than to watch out for your left hook?) What might we all learn from the creatures around us every day?



Please join me here at PottingShedPoetry to explore the little things lurking in our gardens and be inspired. Cheers, Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment